Tuesday 19 July 2016

RWA, San Diego and all that jazz!



So I'm just back from the Romance Writers of America's conference in San Diego and as usual it was a vibrant, inspiring and completely exhausting trip. As well as attending workshops (not as many as I would have liked) I managed to stuff several power lunches, a couple of very productive brainstorming sessions with fellow authors on future projects, a meeting with my editor, the Harlequin party and the RITA/Golden Heart awards ceremony into my time there. Not to mention a whistle stop sightseeing tour of San Diego with the fabulous Susan Wilson! Sadly I didn't win the RITA award for Best Contemporary Romance: Short but I still managed to feel like the belle of the ball on RITA night and I'm now all fired up to get back to my writing and do the final finishing touches on my Introduction to Writing Hot Romance online course which will be launching in October!

Here's the evidence of what fun I had...


Massive crowd at the Literacy Autographing

Avon celebrates 75 years!

Pool that I didn't get to use!

Feeling like a star! Thanks to Tule Publishing

Important research on a night off at the movies....
Susan Wilson & I rock the RITA reception


Abby Green & I rock the Harlequin Party

Romy Sommer & I super glammed up at the Awards

No comments: